This new page is constantly being updated with our previous news
Three Peaks Walk Raised £1,100 for the BCRC
Eleven members participated in the Yorkshire Three Peaks in under eleven hours raising a total of £1,100 for the British Cave Rescue Council.
Foreign Trip to Cantabria
In October (2018) we spent a week caving in the Cantabria region of Spain. See our report on the Trip Reports page.
Our annual Selside weekend, which is aimed at getting young people from within Scout Association introduced to caving took place in July.
- 4 LinSECT Member (Aged 14-17)
- 13 Club Members
- Sunset, Tatham Wife, Calf Holes, Browgill, Little Hull Pot and Long Churn.
Boultham and Hartsholme Fairs
This year we raised;
- £335 for the club
- £69 for the Lincoln Neonatal Clinic
Sudbrooke 60th Year Diamond Camp
Over eleven members supported activities at this event celebrating 60 years of Sudbrooke Park.
- Tyrolean Traverse, Tree Climbing, Crate Stacking, Ladder Climbing and a Bungee Run.
- We also did pretty well in the Sedan Race!